ICBEN2021. 13th ICBEN Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem. Stockholm, Sweden
2021-06-14 ~ 2021-06-17
The new dates for what we now call ICBEN2021 are 14-17 June 2021.
ICBEN2020. The 13th ICBEN Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem will be held at the Karolinska Institute campus Solna, Stockholm, Sweden,
15 – 18 June, 2020.
The event organisers look forward to welcoming delegates from countries around the world. Updates of the evidence and new research on the biological effects of noise will be presented in key note lectures, oral presentations and posters. The social program will include a reception at the magnificent City hall, an informal boat trip in the Stockholm Archipelago and a guided acoustic tour. Information on how to register, submit abstracts and other practical information will be published later.
To read more about the Congress [click here]
This is a list of new important dates:
- 15 January 2021: ICBEN 2021 abstract submission deadline
- 5 February 2021: ICBEN 2021 abstract acceptance notification
- 25 March 2021: ICBEN 2020/21 cancellation deadline
- 31 March 2021: ICBEN 2021 full paper submission deadline, early-bird registration
- 14-17 June 2021: ICBEN 2021 in Stockholm