ICBEN2020. 13th ICBEN Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem. Stockholm, Sweden
06-15 ~ 06-18
ICBEN2020. The 13th ICBEN Congress on Noise as a Public Health Problem will be held at the Karolinska Institute campus Solna, Stockholm, Sweden, 15 – 18 June, 2020.
The event organisers look forward to welcoming delegates from countries around the world. Updates of the evidence and new research on the biological effects of noise will be presented in key note lectures, oral presentations and posters. The social program will include a reception at the magnificent City hall, an informal boat trip in the Stockholm Archipelago and a guided acoustic tour. Information on how to register, submit abstracts and other practical information will be published later.
The following compilation lists the principal subject areas the ICBEN 2020 Congress is devoted to:
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Noise and communication
- Non-auditory health effects of noise
- Effects of noise on cognition, performance and behaviour
- Effects of noise on sleep
- Community response to noise and noise annoyance
- Noise policy and economics
- Noise exposure assessment in health effect studies
- Special topics related to noise effects
- Low frequency noise and vibration
Click on the 13th-ICBEN-Invitation-letter-Final
|Last day for abstract submission||January 27, 2020|
|Notification of acceptance||February 17, 2020|
|Deadline for full paper submission||March 31, 2020|
The Congress program is available [here].
Contact: Mathias Basner, at email@example.com